Saturday, September 13, 2014

Me, Again

Helping out again with mom and dad's house...found myself in quite the tight spot with a tree this morning.  Hopefully this project will be done, soon!  And I'm sure my parents agree wholeheartedly!  My mom is throwing a party next month, and the serious goal is to have it done by then.  Onward!


In other, undocumented news, today we went for my first wedding dress alteration appointment!  We were a little concerned...altering a strapless dress to be temple appropriate seems a daunting task, and the one example they had shown us was not encouraging.  Mom and I went in with the attitude of 'if they can't do it, a tailor can'...but we were very pleasantly surprised!  The girl in charge of my dress seemed to really know what she was doing, and we left satisfied that this will work out great!  I don't go back for a month, but it will be very exciting to see their progress!


It's been a little weird upkeeping this blog, lately.  I've already talked about how I'm taking far more pictures of myself because I'm sending so many to Derek...but the other aspect of this is that the girls are gone for days at a time every other weekend.  I still feel the need to record what is going on, so there's a lot more of just me on here.  I suppose when Derek comes home, there will be more...at least of me AND him...that'll break it up a bit!

No comments: