Saturday, February 21, 2015

Chuck E Cheese!

The day of the Chuck E Cheese Birthday Party finally came!

Mac was super excited about her piggy cupcakes.
The party package includes tokens to give to the kids so they can play the games.


There are little mini 'rides' and games.  I think I used up a whole ton of tokens on skeeball.  It's my favorite!


The kids got pizza and lemonade to eat.


Mac got to go in the ticket hurricane, where she tried to catch as many tickets as she could.


The kids sang to her and she got to blow out the candles.


Finally present time!


It was SUCH a zoo.  There were probably 5 or 6 parties going on at the same time, kids everywhere, and the mindless noise that just comes with Chuck E Cheese.  I was so glad when it was over.  Mac had a great time, though, and that was the goal.  I think her birthday celebrations are officially over, now!

No comments: