Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Happy Birthday, Machara!

Happy Birthday, Machara!  I can't believe you are 7 years old!  You are such a sweet, amazing little person full of charm and charisma.  You were so excited to wake up this morning and open your presents.


And then take pictures in full birthday getup!


Yesterday afternoon I was fine one minute, then felt totally sick to my stomach the next.  I pretty much laid in bed for the rest of the day.  Leiden made dinner for the girls.  This was the first time I have thought I might actually throw up in about 9 years.  Ick.  It's something I avoid assiduously, but you can't escape it forever.  Luckily, I just FELT sick, and wasn't actually forced to race to the toilet.  Every blessing counts!  This morning I still didn't feel too hot, so poor Mac didn't get Birthday Breakfast, nor do we dare go up to Grandmere's house in case I've got a bug rather than something that just didn't agree with my tummy.  She's been very graceful and sweet about much of her birthday being postponed.


She headed out this afternoon to ride her new bike around.  



What a funny little girl.


By this afternoon I was on my feet, but I sure hope to feel 100% better tomorrow!


I hope that in spite of the postponements and the delays, your birthday was amazing, Mac!



No comments: