Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Birthday, Miriam!

Happy Birthday, Miriam!!!!  I can't believe my baby is 5!  She is growing up so quickly and is such a sweet little girl.  She woke up to presents this morning.


She got some super presents!


We had our giant make a face pancakes for special birthday breakfast.


Leiden's party today is a Valentine tea party, so she got all dressed up and we did her hair pretty.  The girls got off to school with their cute little boxes.


Our disposal has been acting up, and making a terrible noise.  Not doing its job, basically.  I conquered my fears of putting my hand down in there (I'm irrationally afraid that it will turn on with my fingers in there!), and pulled out one of my piping tips.  I pulled it out yesterday and it was kind of wedged in one of the blades.  Still making a terrible noise, I figured it had somehow bent one of the blades, which made me responsible for its repair.  Sigh.  Today the plumber came, and fished around in there, and pulled THIS out!  I stuck my hand in there several times and never felt a thing!  I guess it had been pushed upwards and I never thought to check.  So.  Good news:  I didn't bend blades and therefore did not need a new disposal.  Bad news:  it took a service call to figure it out.  And said service call's fee.  Grr.  I will never buy these tiny spoons again!


Mimi came home from school super excited about her cute little love bus envelope with Valentines in it, and happy to be 5!


I thought this was an appropriate picture for the day before Valentine's, especially as the girls are going with Brad tonight for the weekend, and I'll not see them tomorrow.  Happy Valentine's Day, my little Mac!

No comments: