Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Cinco de Mayo!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!  Was at the party store getting some supplies for tonight's festivities, and found this awesome sombrero.  Ole!


And THESE!  They are the cutest!  Home Depot had them for sale, and I figured they are the perfect little table decorations for our dinner.  They came in several different colors, and they are tiny! 


See how cute on the table?!  I really liked this tissue paper runner I made, too.  It turned out exactly how I had envisioned, which rarely happens.  I will definitely be making more of them!  They are inexpensive, but add a ton of interest.  Made with tissue paper, so they can be done in tons of colors.  


We had pina coladas with dinner, and I found these cute multicolored margarita cups.  A very festive table all around! 


We had homemade carnitas, chips and homemade guacamole, borracho beans, and caramel flan for dessert.  SO yummy, and a fun little evening with Grandmere and Bapa. 

No comments: