Friday, May 22, 2015

Last Day of Preschool!

It's Mimi's last day of Preschool!!  


I had kind of spaced, so I dropped her off, then ran to do something super simple.  I love that there are thousands of super creative people out there, willing to share their talents and provide the rest of us with cute things to give and make and do.


I just had to modify the little tag to work for both school and teacher so she could give one set to Miss Dee. 


The last day of Children's Discovery is always the circus!  Mimi's class was the tightrope walkers and the strongmen! 


Their routine was so cute, done on the balance beam. 


Mimi's trick was to go backwards on her knees. 


She was very pleased with herself!  We are done with Children's Discovery, now!  We will miss Miss Dee, but hopefully I'll make it up there to see her occasionally.  We have had a great time there these last few years!


Mimi got balloons at the end of school, and gave one to Mac.


Tonight the girls went with Brad, and I got to go visit Thomas, who is home from the hospital!  The pneumonia went away, but they still felt he needed to be on oxygen, so he's a bit tethered right now.  I was SO excited to meet the little man, and I am in love!  I fed him a bottle, and we hung out for a while at his house before I went out. 


I love him like my own!  We are so glad he's doing well, and at home, now!  Next up is getting rid of the oxygen! 

No comments: