Friday, May 15, 2015

The Fun Run at the elementary was this morning.  We had a great time heading over to the school and running!  I stuck with Leiden and Mac stayed with Annie, who came to help.  I was hoping Mac would actually run, because she can be pretty speedy, but she chose to do the shorter 1 mile route and didn't really race.  I'm just glad everyone had fun!  Next year maybe I can convince them to go longer and stronger!


THEN...Joni went into labor this morning! She was in labor pretty much all day, and then finally needed to go in for a c-section, and baby Thomas was born today, on 5-15-15!!!  He appears to have a few problems, some pneumonia, so he's in the nursery on antibiotics, which unfortunately means I can't go hold him!  BUT...he is overall healthy and Joni is doing well in recovery.  Such a wonderful day!

No comments: