Saturday, May 2, 2015

Saturday!

We went to check out a park we've never been to today...park AND splash pad!


We took a picnic lunch, and played! 


Then the girls headed for the splash pad! 


Nothing quite like getting wet in your clothes! 


Mimi scares me a little, sometimes...climbing around with her big body.  Just don't fall! 


Had a date, tonight.  He has several guns so we took off and went shooting out west of Utah Lake.  We bought an exploding target, and crazy enough, *I* was the one who shot it!  It was actually really cool.  Much louder than you would expect.  This is a picture of me shooting his .270.  He said this usually is shot from a prone position, so I'm probably going to feel my shoulder tomorrow!  We also brought along my handgun and his 20 gauge.  SO FUN! 

No comments: