Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

It's Mother's Day!  It was Brad's weekend, but he brought the girls back from his place early enough to be ready for church and I came out to see this!  The girls had set gifts out all pretty.


The girls had somehow managed to get their gifts made at school hidden so I wouldn't see them.  I'm not sure if Brad headed that up or not, but it was a fun surprise!

Mac gave me this little vase.


Leiden made this little candy tray.


Mimi made this sweet little basket of flowers.


Not exactly sure where Leiden was at this point, but oh well.  She appeared later.


Later at Grandmere's house we took some great pictures!


Mommy and Grandmere!  I think this is a GREAT picture!  I love my mom so much!  She is a wonderful mother who has given so much of herself to help my brother and I.  She is an example of what a mother should be.


We got Mad in on the fun, too.  This is also a fabulous picture.  I'm so glad mom was willing to be photographed with us.  She doesn't like it, but I'm happy she humors me!


She had gotten us this cake for Mother's Day dessert.  Love Mrs. Backers!


Mom and Dad gave me this lovely Willow Tree figurine.  It's really perfect, because while Mom meant it to be her and I hugging, it also applies to me and my girls!


I am so lucky to be a mother.  I have three beautiful daughters who are amazing and such a privilege to have in my life.  I have been blessed with the great responsibility of raising them, and I'm honored Heavenly Father has entrusted them to me.

No comments: