Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy Early Birthday, Mimi!!!

The girls go with their dad tonight, so Mimi gets an early birthday celebration with us this morning!  She woke up with a giant smile to a pile of presents!


We had special breakfast as usual.  Waffles, and berries, and whipping cream, and chocolate chips and sprinkles.


Then it was time to open presents!  She got a Kin Bin for all her Shopkins.


A cool new swim suit.


And Pie Face!  A super fun and funny game in which whipped cream is randomly catapulted at your face!


We immediately got it out and tried it.


Even me!


I can't believe this little girl is 6!  Time is flying by and she is growing up so fast!


In other news, I have the bodice of Mac's jacket sewn together.  I only have to add the skirt portion and it will be ready!  It has turned out exactly how I envisioned it, which can be pretty rare for a sewing project!

No comments: