Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Invites

These are the invitations I ordered for Miss Mac's baptism.  They actually came a bit differently colored, but I just took to them in Gimp and changed it to my liking.  The original colors were all a bit too muted, where I wanted bright.  I love how they turned out!  So I got them printed at Costco, and now spent today calligraphing the envelopes!


Because the invitation wasn't a photo invitation, I included a photo insert in this layout.  She is SO beautiful. 


I'm using my metallic watercolors to address them.  It's a gorgeous coral pink that looks perfect with the pinks of the invitation.  I am loving how they are looking!


In addition to all this, tomorrow is Mac's birthday!  We've spent so much time getting ready for the baptism that her birthday has crept up on me!  Tonight after the kids were in bed, it was wrapping time.  Tomorrow eight is great!

No comments: