Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Mimi was so cute yesterday.  She wanted to make these cute little Valentine flags and some hearts for a bunch of the adults in her life.  She made one for her teacher at school, for Meghan, and one for Leiden's violin teacher!  They were entirely her design and execution.  She is such a little sweetheart.


I am continuing to go to the gym every week, but I honestly can't say I like it.  I like getting exercise and feeling like I'm maybe getting a little stronger, but I can't stand actually going.  I don't know if that's going to change, but I've obligated myself!


MUCH more fun is the progress being made on Mac's baptism dress.  I've gotten all the ruffles on.  Now is the fairly simple sewing the large panels together, and sewing them to the bodice.  I am SO GLAD I have this skill.  It has served me so well over the years.  I am excited that I can create something beautiful and unique for the girls!


This afternoon Mimi got to play with Lydia, and they wanted me to take pictures of them doing their thing!

No comments: