Saturday, February 13, 2016

I FINALLY caught up my kitchen wall pictures to November!  Which is still woefully behind, I know!  But progress, for sure!


I'm working on Mac's crown part deux.  The color of the first one was really cool by itself, but on her head, it was almost indistinguishable from her hair.  Not cool.  So I got some more lace, and did round two.  This one will be pink!


I already like it more than the other, although I'm having a hard time approximating the same pink as is on her dress.  It will be close enough, though, and I'm excited!


Someone sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers for Valentine's Day tomorrow.  So I set up my camera with my tripod and took a bunch of pictures of me and them.  I came up with a really great picture for Facebook, though!  


Today is sweet Meemer's real birthday...love you, Meems!

No comments: