Friday, February 26, 2016

Mommy Daughter Date Day!

This morning I took the girls to Brad's house, then took each of them out individually on a quick date, which doesn't happen very often.  Leiden and I went clothes shopping, where she found a shirt she likes and a pair of jeans that actually fit her!


Mac and I went to get a pedicure together.


Mimi and I went to get a smoothie, but I forgot to take a picture of us on our date!  Sigh...

I DID, however, take a picture of the beautiful macaroons I bought yesterday to share with the girls today.  I bought them at the little french patisserie inside the Grand America Hotel.


Mac had never tried them, and has wanted to for a while.  Probably mostly because I call her macaroon every once in a while.  They are such PRETTY cookies.  There were pistachio, salted caramel, strawberry, coconut, red velvet, and vanilla.  Delicious!


Later this afternoon I completed the cleaning out of our refrigerator, complete with loading up two coolers with its contents, because we get a new one!


It's new, it's stainless steel, and it's awesome!  The best part?  It has an ice maker!  It doesn't dispense from the front, but it makes ice!  I'm very excited.

No comments: