Sunday, November 6, 2016

It's My Birthday!

Birthdays that fall on Sundays are a little less glamourous than some others.  I still had to fulfill my calling, but it was fun.  We are coming up on our program, and the kids are doing a good job reviewing the songs from the year.  We are trying to earn an ice cream party based on how well they sing the songs.


After church, Jon and I made lasagna together for my birthday dinner.  The muscle soreness has definitely kicked in now, so we are looking a little tired!


Later this evening I headed out to get the girls from their Grandma's and they had prepared birthday surprises for me!


They had wrapped gifts, and made cupcakes.


I opened the boxes when we got home.


And laughed!  The girls had put mini cupcakes inside the boxes and then wrapped them!


Sweet little thoughtful girls.


It has been a great birthday!  Look out, 36!  It's going to be a great year!

No comments: