Monday, October 30, 2017

Traeger!

Tara and Dustin brought this by today!  Dustin's brother was selling it for a steal, and we took him up on it!  I'm pretty excited to have our own Traeger.  There are lots of recipes I want to try in it.  Some pellets came with it, as his brother was trying to get rid of all their stuff, so we are ready to go!


Along with the general splendor of this fall, the STRAWBERRIES have even turned colors!  It's truly been incredible.


These beautiful little vegetables!  They are FINALLY growing!  It's awfully late in the season for them to just be this big, but they look incredible.  And there aren't any bugs on their leaves!  We will be eating these soon!


We knew a day or two ago that we would be getting the Traeger, so I had planned ahead for our maiden voyage.  Bacon wrapped onion rings!


They were SO good, and I'm super excited about the Traeger.  I've known about them for several years, and Tara and Dustin have one, but I've always just made do with the grill!  They are so expensive I just haven't even considered buying one.  Now I need dream no more!

No comments: