Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Family Pictures

I have had several people tell me they are interested in seeing the rest of the pictures, and it occurred to me that I haven't necessarily showcased Andy's ability as it really is, so here are the rest of them--all 159 pictures that were taken. (The site these pictures are on is not in any way personalized, you may notice.) We still haven't decided on the one we'll blow up, and we are still trying to decide if we should Photoshop a tooth in for Leiden. Brad is for, I am kind of against. It wouldn't really be authentic that way, but we'll see.

Mac is really funny these days, babbling 'bababababa' and she does this funny bouncing thing while she's sitting down. Her other favorite noise is panting. She sounds like a puppy. Here are some videos.

I'm working right now on cutting out the pattern pieces for the girls' Christmas dresses. It takes forever. I've never understood when you hear women say they can get a pattern well on its way in an evening or whatever. Just cutting out takes me so long. I'll take some pictures as I go.

The other thing I've really got my eye on for about the last week is Food Storage! Our ward had enrichment last night that talked solely about how to do food storage and how to cook with it before you have to! It was a wonderful evening, and it provided me with some much-needed tips on the whole thing. It is such important counsel to follow and there is such peace when you do so. We're going to start having food storage dinners a night a week, and I think I might even start making my own bread. Emily McClelland will be proud. If you weren't there last night, ask Taryn Fairchild for her wheat stew recipe. You won't believe how good a stew with wheat(!) in it is! I think for a lot of people, wheat is just for sitting in your cans and buckets, but this was astoundingly delicious.

2 comments:

Minnesota Preators said...

So glad you enjoyed the enrichment meeting last night! I loved your family pictures. You got some great candid shots...I especially loved the ones of Brad with Leiden on his back and the ones of you holding up Mac. For what its worth, my favorite family shots were 6, 16, and 29!

David said...

Holy cats...already saying Bapa.

We really like the pics of the Fam. Espeially like the pic of Brad and Leiden walking away from the camera and Leiden is looking up at Brad.