Sunday, October 12, 2008

Start Fresh Weekly Goals and etc.

Weekly Goals are difficult for me, but I feel like I get more done when I actually post them here, so bear with me. I am going to try and do better! So, the abysmal turn out for goals the last few days is prompting me to start fresh. So...

1. Read my scriptures daily. I am going to start the Book of Mormon again.
2. Exercise 4-5 times. (This is lower because I'm in Utah this week, and usually I totally fall off the wagon while I'm here!)
3. Spend some real, focused time with each daughter each day this week. When I'm at home, sometimes it's easy to just let them play and play while I do my thing.

The other day, before we left for SLC, borrowed a camera from my friend, Kelly. Compared to my point and click, it is an awesome upgrade. The pictures I took with it are so superior. The weather cooperated, too, by being overcast. Here are some ABSOLUTELY wonderful pictures of the girls. (Thanks, Kelly!)











Leiden is just a knockout. She is just all eyes and gets more beautiful all the time. It will be so interesting to see how she changes as she grows. Mac is so full of personality. She is already more mischievous than Leiden. She always has this impish look about her like she's just thinking of all the things she can't wait to get into! She too, is beautiful, with some of the most interesting eyes I've ever seen. Blue in some light, and gray in others. Wow.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay! They look really great. Love the pillowcase dress. Leiden is absolutely gorgeous.

The Minnesota Preators said...

Fun Pictures! Have a great time in Utah

Denisondays said...

Love the pictures! It was nice to see you guys when we were in last! Your welcome to visit anytime!
Matt and Shelyse