Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Mac has been very excited to start preschool.  We have her in a two day a week program, and she actually attends at the same school Leiden goes to.  We actually saw Leiden today during a bathroom trip!

Here's the big girl, getting ready to go in the building.


These will be her teachers, Mrs. Fagre and Mrs. Larsen.  I think this will work out well for Mac.  She was a little off, today, as she has started in on what Mimi's got.  Along with a stuffy/runny nose, we get a bit shorter temper, but she did great.  I stayed with her the whole class time, today, so she goes next week by herself and I'm pretty sure she won't ever look back! 


She was still just a tiny bit confused--when we dropped Leiden at the bus stop, this was the conversation.
Mac:  "Don't I get to ride the bus?"
Me:  "No, I need to drive you there."
Mac:  "But I'm going to school, right?"
Me:  "Yes, you are going to school.  You just won't ride the bus until Kindergarten."

No comments: