Monday, June 16, 2014

Mimi and Mommy at swimming lessons.  It was COLD today.  Like cold enough I considered not taking the kids to lessons.  We fully needed jackets, let alone the girls swimming!  
Mimi is loving her lessons, and is surprisingly patient waiting for her lessons.  By that I mean she doesn't cry because it's not time yet.  She does, however, ask me like fifty times when it will be time for her lesson.  Then, because she has no concept of time, she asks how long 20 minutes is.  And then repeat every couple minutes all the way up to yes, you can go to your lesson spot!


THIS was crazy to see at Hobby Lobby, today.  Goodness, it's only June.  For a few seconds I was super excited...I can't wait for fall, and it will be that much closer to Derek coming home.  Then I remembered it's only June, and stores are notorious for jumping the gun!  But the day will come, and likely sooner than I think, that these fall decorations will be appropriately timed! 


We have tiny little broccoli florets from the garden!  It's all very exciting.  I've never grown it before, and I thought that the florets were larger, like the ones in the store, but if I let them get bigger, they open up and flower.  They taste great!

No comments: