Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Teeth

FINALLY got around to dentist visits!  The last one that was scheduled for these two was interrupted with a bout of stomach flu...I'm sure the dentist was so very glad to have us stay HOME that day.  Mimi got a clean bill of health, and mom got reassurance that sucking her thumb will stop someday, even if we have to make it stop.


Leiden was very close behind, with one cavity.  The dentist also reassured me here, that something crazy like 90 percent of kids get a cavity here where she has it.  The way the tooth grows almost guarantees it.  So I don't feel QUITE so deflated. 


And I found out that this dentist does Invisalign!  And it's actually an 'off brand' of invisalign, so it's very inexpensive, comparatively!  I'm coming back tomorrow for molds to be made of my mouth, and then they determine if I'm a good candidate for the process or not.  I WILL get these little teeth back where they belong!

No comments: