Thursday, June 12, 2014

Those molds are terrible...the giant plastic trays that stretch your mouth out, filled to overflowing with that goopy stuff.  Breathing through your nose and trying not to gag at the goo in the back of your throat...ick.  BUT, it's done in about 45 seconds, so we are good.  The girls were fascinated at the stuff I had in my mouth.  I don't think the girl who did my molds was very careful, because little bits of stuff got all over the place!  My face, my clothing...and little bits in my mouth after she took the tray out.  Glad that's over!  I hope this will work out for me.


Swimming lessons were funny, today.  The teachers had the girls attempting to dive over pool noodles into the deep end.  It only kind of worked.  Both their little legs kept trying to jump over the noodles.


The teacher, a probably 17 or so year old kid, finally got wise and grabbed their feet and kind of flipped them in to the pool over the noodle.  


Mimi's class is only 25 minutes to the others' 50, so she gets to play and run around for a bit while they finish up.  Today she was being super.


SO cute.


For the last few minutes, the class headed to the diving board.  


Leiden is not interested in the high dive.  We will see how she feels on diving board day.  Mac, on the other hand, is.



Headed to Lifetime this afternoon.  Their cancellation policy is highway robbery.  You have to pay for one billing cycle after you've canceled, so we are still members until the end of July.  I took a turn on the treadmills, and did a pretty good job!  Averaged 9:40 mile for 30 minutes, which is pretty good.  Of course it was a flat run, but we must start somewhere!  


After exercising, I went and got the girls from the child care and we went swimming some more!  I need to take as much advantage of this as I can before it expires.

No comments: