Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Eve

This car is looking AWESOME!  I had it detailed today, so I could sell it in its best condition.  It was pretty much a hot mess in the inside.  But it looks fabulous, now!  The only trick at this point will be keeping it clean with the girls.  Eek.


As it is Thanksgiving Eve, mom is hard at work in the kitchen, up to her elbows in raw turkey.  We joke that the kitchen is never so clean as the night before Thanksgiving, when you've seriously disinfected the place after raw turkey has splashed everywhere.  It totally grosses me out, frankly.


But, it is now soaking in its brine, readying for tomorrow! 


Derek didn't come into town until late tonight, so I was busy making pies!  Pumpkin, apple with sugared cranberries (so pretty), 


and Derek's mince tarts!  They turned out really well.  While I don't like how they taste, he said they were wonderful, and that's what I wanted! 

No comments: