Saturday, November 1, 2014

This morning the girls calculated their haul...it was immense!  Candy everywhere.  The girls are so sweet.  They get a kick out of knowing I like chocolate, and so they are super cute about selecting something they think I will like and bringing it to me with big smiles.


Mac elected to leave her candy stash at Brad's house, so just Leiden and Mimi had theirs to add to their existing candy bags. 


The weather is still madness outside, so I figured it was time to go out and de-white-trash the house.  These tomato plants were completely out of control.  I've literally never seen them grow as big as these did.  I'm not sure what propelled that, but it was craziness.  I had to literally haul this monstrous plant into the garbage can.  I barely made it. 


But this day!  We headed over to the park, where the girls ran and played.  The wind was blowing pretty good, but they enjoyed it for a while.  I snapped this one of Leiden, catching her joy just at the right moment.  How I love this little girl.


I can't believe November is upon us, but time marches on.  And there's a very good chance I'll have some good news in the next little bit!  EEK!

No comments: