Thursday, July 9, 2015

Got the rental car this morning.  Geico told me I could rent from any company and reimburse me, so I found a sedan I could fit all three kids across the back in.  SO FRUSTRATING!


Next item of business was to grab some stuff I forgot out of the car last night.  I took the opportunity to take some pictures of the damage.  It's crazy...it doesn't look THAT bad...

Airbag deployed


Crunched in hood, but not SUPER crunched in. 





As I was leaving, the insurance adjuster called, and the estimate will be done tomorrow morning.  I will make sure I'm there so I can ask questions and get the info as quickly as possible.  I'm still super worried!


But, got out some marshmallows, gum drops, and toothpicks for the kids to build with.  They came up with some pretty cool stuff.

No comments: