Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The girls have LOVED spending so much time at the pool this summer.  I have totally dropped the ball, and continue to do so with lessons for Mimi.  You have to register on just the right day or all the time slots fill up, and I keep forgetting!  At least she is getting practice often without them.  She is actually improving in ways that even I can see, so I'm not too worried.  I did finally get her registered for the last session this summer that starts next week.  Today was time spent at Grandma's community pool with cousins.


They go back and forth between wanting to wear goggles and not wanting to.  They are so funny looking.


 I brought our pool noodles, which are truly the toy of choice.  They have been disappointed this year, though that they can't wear their fin fun mermaid tails very often.  They just aren't safe, and we've even had a couple life guards ask them to take them off.  They are super fun for lounging in a zero entry, but actually swimming with them is not wise.




This evening there was a baby shower for McKenzie and Brady's baby coming.  We headed up to Heber and participated in the festivities for a while.  They had a cute little sign in with advice and an Instax camera...I need me one of those!  There is something so appealing about the tiny little pictures that come out of them!  Brady and McKenzie are super excited about their coming addition, and we were happy to wish them well and see everyone. 

No comments: