Monday, July 27, 2015

Mac hit home with a bang, delighting us all, today, with rainbow bangs!  They found the hair chalk in the bathroom drawer.  I love rainbows.  It makes me sad that they are now representative of a lifestyle I don't condone.  But they don't understand that, and so with the ignorance of childhood to back them up, can sport them with impunity!


We headed to the dentist, today, finally.  The girls have spent the last 3 months asking when are we EVER going to go to the dentist??  As if we never have.  Today we were given a clean bill of health, with no cavities!  Yay! 


A couple weeks ago I decided to order a kit and sign up for a class on calligraphy!  I am excited to see what happens and of course whether or not I like it.  We started our exercises to get correct shaping with pencil!  I will submit a picture of this sheet online to the instructor and she will give me feedback for improvement.  It's actually really fun to do and I will be starting with the dip pen here in the next little bit. 

No comments: