Sunday, July 26, 2015

Mad and Joni wanted to meet at Temple Square today and take some pictures of Thomas and them.  Well, of course I was game for that!!!  I got some nice shots of all of us, really.


Even a couple of me!  I've really gotten in the habit of getting me in more pictures.  It kind of is a double bird stone...dating seems to require pictures, either by specific request to a specific person, or for profiles.  But far more importantly, this blog serves as my family history.  And I am included in my family history!  I want to be on the business end of the camera every once in a while.  The girls are getting pretty adept at handling my phone, and Leiden has started taking a lot of pictures with the DSLR, too.  I think it works out nicely.


Of course, I was silly and brought the wrong lens for this purpose.  My prime lens has a pretty narrow view!


I'm really sad Mac wasn't with us, today.  We will have to do this again when we are all here.  But I understand she had a great time in NYC, and today was spent traveling.


Master Thomas was of course the star of the show.  He is SUCH a sweet little guy, with all the great variety of faces that babies have.


Even with all the people around, sometimes a good selfie is just what you need! 



As is always the case with babies, there were a few moments of Thomas freaking out.  It was very hot, and I'm sure he would have rather been somewhere else!


But he really is a well behaved and happy little guy, so the freaking out was short lived.


It was a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon.  And then this evening, Mac came home!  She had a great time with all sorts of adventures in NYC, and brought me home a candy bar from Dylan's!  I thought she made an excellent choice.  Milk chocolate with pop rocks in it?!  Heck yes!

No comments: