Saturday, August 22, 2015

2 Days Before Kindergarten!

We are almost there!  Mimi is so excited, especially because she wants to join her sisters at the school each day.  I think she's feeling a tiny bit left out.


Our (my) best laid plans went awry, so we exchanged a lunch picnic with some frozen yogurt and headed over to the kindergarten playground.  This is the same playground that Mimi split her chin on last Christmas.  One can only hope she has more success with it now!


This afternoon we took off to Gardner Village to the Farmers' Market.  It was a little less impressive than it has been in the past, so we headed over to the ponies and took little rides.  Which were way overpriced for how little the rides were!  But the kids had fun.


I think Mimi got a little nervous when the guy had the horse trot!


Went out with my parents' dinner group tonight where I got a gigantic piece of ice cream cake.  My dad's fingers are in the picture for scale!

No comments: