Saturday, August 15, 2015

9 Days Before Kindergarten

Last night, totally last minute my friend Amy invited me to come up to Bear Lake with her to her family's cabin.  I figured why on earth not?!  So this was my view today.  GORGEOUS day up here.  I have actually never been to Bear Lake until this trip, so it was fun.


Lots of hanging out and relaxing in the sun.


But not without my floppy hat!!


We got in the water really just up to our knees or so.


We had a really good time talking about life, and boys, and kids, and everything in between.


Later in the evening we took out the canoes.  We were going to try the paddle boards, but we lost too much daylight before we made the decision.


Thanks for inviting me, Amy!  It was so fun and such a needed break!


Today was also Mimi's 9 Days Before Kindergarten, and her dad took care of that one with her.

No comments: