Monday, August 3, 2015

The Car!

Finally!!!!  Aside from actually paying off the bills on my credit card, the crash fiasco is officially over.  I got the Pathfinder back today, good as new.  It's really amazing that they have gone through and replaced so many things and that they can make it all look like nothing ever happened.  The initial quote was quite low, and I was very surprised to see the final bill at the body shop.  I had to cover down on my deductible, which was $1000, but the total bill at the shop was $10,600!  CRAZY!  And makes me glad that my insurance didn't drop me.  I guess it's difficult to total this particular car because it MSRP's so high.  Frankly I'm just glad to get my car back, and now we just wait to see how badly the insurance company is going to nail me on my premiums.  No more bananas while driving!

No comments: