Saturday, August 1, 2015

Shooting

Had SUCH a fun time this morning.  Madison got a new 12 gauge a couple months back, and we've been wanting to head out to the hills and shoot it, and we were finally able to put a group together to go shoot.  We went with Joni's dad, her brother in law, and a couple of Madison's friends.  One of them had an AR, which both Mad and I were excited to shoot.


I've never shot one, and his friend just kind of handed it to me with no explanation or instruction.  I have no idea how to accurately use the scope, but I aimed and fired. 


And did pretty darn well!  All my bullets hit the 8.5 x 11 target sheet, at least!  I am definitely going to have to get myself one of these!!! 


Shotguns are fun, too, shooting clays out of the sky and someone brought a bunch of milk jugs filled with water to see if we could make them explode.  It was an awesome way to spend the morning and I hope we can get out there again, soon!

No comments: