Thursday, March 23, 2017

I went with Tara and Alicia to the temple this morning, and then we went to get lunch.  I'm trying to stick to diet, so I got this delicious salad!


I continued with the good choices by going to the gym this afternoon!


Jon made some questionable choices this afternoon when he got to our house...but won Mac over in the process!  (Which was his intent in the first place!)  He let her paint his toenails...and not just any color, but GREEN!  Green is his favorite color, and we just passed up St. Patrick's, so it was perfect.


It's not flip flop season, so he might actually let them stay green for a while!


And then bless him, he went outside and mowed down my huge grasses in the front yard.  The green shoots are coming out, and it's time to get the old dry stuff out of the way.

No comments: