Thursday, April 20, 2017

So...I was so excited yesterday...and then I was examining the sheet the woman gave me with instructions, and realized I had not oriented the tiles correctly.  Seriously.  Every single tile I did yesterday was lettered with a flat side on the bottom instead of the directed point on the bottom.  I had to wet and erase every single one.  And redo them correctly.  THANK HEAVENS erasing was an option!!!


So now I've made REAL progress--correct progress!


I'm pretty proud of how they look! 


Some I had to do several times to get a particular ligature to look 'right' to me, but with all the practice yesterday, I felt it went really smoothly. 


Far more smoothly than poor little Meemers, who banged her head really hard today on a sharp corner.  She was very brave, and only cried for a few minutes.  Luckily, despite it being a head wound, it did not bleed for long, and she had no other complications. 


I found this that Mac wrote, and it made my heart swell.  I have wished she could focus more on positive things, and this was a sweet little card to find she had done without me prompting or even knowing about it until it was done. 

No comments: