Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Taxes

Ugh.  Taxes.  I dread it every year.  My tax situation isn't so great, so I get nailed.  I generally just get caught up with the debt from the previous year's taxes and then it's time again.  Blech!


The numbers are still going strong.  It's really too bad there isn't a faster, more efficient way to take care of these each year, but there really isn't.  I'm not even sure my cutter is faster or more efficient.  It's still just as tedious, although in different ways than tracing and cutting by hand.  The blade doesn't like the butcher paper my parents must use, so it catches, and snags.  Tiny little adjustments and modifications to the positioning of the numbers seems to help, but that just adds to the tedium.


Regardless, we WILL get them done!  And as we do each spring, we solemnly swear to get a head start on them so we don't run into the same rush next year.  We shall see!

No comments: