Sunday, November 19, 2017

Friendsgiving

We had the awesome opportunity to go and see some of my good friends from Minnesota today!  Amber and her family moved to Utah last year sometime, and we have not been able to get together before now.  Another two great friends, Laura and Jami, also moved her in the last little bit, and we planned this Friendsgiving dinner at Amber's house!

Jon was on board, which was very sweet of him, and I was super excited to see them and honestly show Jon off!

The kids had a great time playing and there was tons of food.  Jon and I brought a fabulous stuffing and fruit salad to share, and everyone pitched in something.


The girls don't remember the Fetters very well, and Laura's and Jami's children are too young, but they got along swimmingly anyway!  Especially with mischief at the dinner table!


I convinced everyone to come together for a group couple picture, and then proceeded to look ridiculous in it!  I look like I'm singing for an old school choir, but it's what we looked like, and we got together finally!


Amber and her family moved to Heber, which is part of the reason I've not seen her since she moved, and it kind of got us thinking about moving up there.  It's a beautiful area, out of the inversion, yet still close enough to see our families on a regular basis.  We shall see!

No comments: