Sunday, November 26, 2017

Today I was finally read in with my new calling.  I have been called to be the new Primary President, which is super overwhelming, but at least now I can talk about it openly!!  I received the call FIVE weeks ago, and have just had to sit on it.  During that time I've felt a strong responsibility for these primary children settle onto my shoulders, and I have looked forward to being able to do something about it.  Me and my two counselors were read in.  I called Alina to be my first counselor, and a girl I'd not met until today to be my second counselor.  She was recommended by the bishop, and I met her today on the stand as we gave our talks as the new presidency!!  Now I've got to get my feet under me.  It's the busiest time of year, as classes and teachers and all the things need to be decided for next year.


Luckily the girls wanted to do hairstyles this afternoon and that is relaxing for me!  Mac has been working hard on French braids and wanted to do them on me.


Later this evening we went to dinner at Pete's house, and we took a quick detour to the Oquirrh Mountain temple before we went.


I'm not sure what was happening here, but the picture amused me.


We are having issues with Mimi smiling for pictures.  She usually grimaces or squinches up her eyes like this one.

No comments: