Wednesday, January 31, 2018

I'm working hard on all things baptism these days.  I've been specifically working on designing Mimi's invitations for the event.  I found some gorgeous art, and I added to it and made it my own.  The next step is picking fonts!  Which is harder than it seems!!  The script font gave me the most trouble, but I chose the one I liked best, and completed it. 


I think it turned out SO well.  Jon's work has really nice printers, and we will be printing it there.  It's hard to see, but the dark lettering is actually dark purple tied in with the purple flower on the arrow.  Jon helped me figure out how to design in Word so the lettering would be crisp and I'm so excited to send these out!


Leiden's turn at the dentist today!  I forgot to mention all the girls have loose teeth, but refused to let the dentist take them out!  Which is actually both good and bad!  Good because I don't want to PAY the dentist to get them out, bad because they struggle with loose teeth!  If they will wiggle them every day, they should come out quick.

No comments: