Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Made enormous progress on the thank you notes over the last few days!  I decided I was not going to calligraph the addresses, it just takes too long, and it's something else to procrastinate, so a sharpie it is!!


They are almost all done, and I will be so glad to have that behind me!


Jon has recently become interested in sprouting seeds...grains, legumes, vegetables, all the things for micro green salads and juicing.  He started this first batch and it's doing so well!


Not only is baptism coming up, but even more pressing time wise, is the February birthday run!  With Mimi turning 8, she will receive her own set of embossed scriptures, and a case to put them in.  I just didn't see any I liked very much, so in typical Mercedes fashion, determined I was going to sew her case myself.  Today I went and bought the fabric for the project, and it's going to be so pretty!


Leiden pulls really funny faces, and we felt the need to take a picture, despite (or maybe because!) her almost certain future hatred of such an act!  It will have to come out in several years when she's dating, and may or may not be used as blackmail!  I love this girl!

No comments: