Sunday, September 2, 2018

Baby Shower

Baby shower today at my mom's house!  This was the final cake...the top tier did NOT work out how I had wanted, but in the end, it's cake and it's just going to be eaten!  Look how cute the little name reveal bunting was!


We announced the name of our little sweetheart before we ate, and took the covering off the bunting.  We changed our minds about the spelling of Emeline since the other day, though!  Both forms are found in Jon's line, but we liked the 'e' version better.


The cake was massive, but that's how you get impressive!


Jon and I were very grateful for the kindness and generosity of everyone there, from hosting us, to the food, to the gifts.  We are so excited for our little Zada Emeline to join us here!


It was decorated so cute, with little baby clothes and fabric bunting all around.  Joni and my mom did a wonderful job for us!  I meant to take more pictures, but ended up running around more than I had expected.  But I think Uncle Mark got some!

No comments: