Monday, September 10, 2018

Paulanne Young, a member of our ward who has always been SO very kind to my family, has insisted on throwing us a ward baby shower.  She sent these invitations to me to approve, and they are so cute, and I am so grateful for generous people!


Mimi had to get a cavity filled today, which she was pretty nervous about.  I totally got that, because I'M always pretty nervous myself!  She was concerned about the numbing, and what that would be like.


She did a great job, and hopefully the novocaine wears off quickly without any hurt tongues or cheeks!


I unfortunately had to order ANOTHER Invisalign tray.  The problem with a clear tray is they get lost and I think my last one (which was also a replacement) accidentally got thrown away.  My biggest regret here is that I wasted several weeks looking for the old one, then forgetting about it, then remembering, and finally made the appointment to get the impression.  This put me at weeks not having worn the old one, and dang it if my teeth haven't moved!  They simply do not want to be where they are supposed to be, and so this new tray will only keep them where they are at.  I would have to pay more money to get them tweaked again, and it's not THAT big a difference to warrant that.  But I notice and have learned my lesson!


The craft room is no longer the craft room!  I finally completed the cleaning and moving required to prepare the room for Meemers to move into so we can put Zada in the room upstairs.  This was a massive undertaking!  Not only am I not very neat or organized, the girls had a bad habit of wandering in there and rummaging for things they could use in their own crafting projects.  I didn't take a before picture, but it was intense.


I planted a mum several autumns ago, not knowing they are perennials.  So every year the plant grows big and sometimes flowers.  I don't know why it doesn't flower every year, and I had given up on this year being a flowering year, but today I noticed little tiny buds all over the bush!  It's going to produce all these beautiful little fall orange blossoms!

No comments: