Wednesday, September 12, 2018

These were the favors that Joni and my mom gave out at the shower.  Cute Faith went home and immediately planted hers.  She sent this text to us this morning that it was sprouting!!  I forwarded it to my mom because she had been so worried the seed paper wouldn't work at all.  This also inspired me to plant ours!


I was in the downstairs bathroom and heard dripping, which is never a good thing to hear.  I pinpointed the sound as coming from the utility closet accessed through the bathroom, and upon opening it, the air conditioner is leaking.  It's moments like these that simultaneously make me grateful and annoy me that we rent.  Grateful someone else has to call the repairman and pay them, annoyed that that means a likely visit from the landlord, whom I just really don't like in the house.


The repair is scheduled for tomorrow.  Luckily the air conditioner is still working and a little bucket solves the dripping issue for the night.

No comments: