Sunday, October 14, 2018

Leiden's Maternity Shoot

Jon's parents left for the airport early this morning.  We are so grateful they could be here with us for the sealing, and appreciate their willingness to endure the fastest trip ever.  

Leiden was super cute, and for several weeks now has wanted to do a fall maternity shoot with Jon and I.  We are fast running out of time, so today we left for dinner at Grandmere's early, and went to Memory Grove so she could take some pictures!  She lugged around my good camera and got some really great shots!  I especially like the fall theme, for sure!


The other girls wanted in on the action, so we let them!


I think these two sitting are my favorites.  The one without our faces is really great,


But getting a kiss on the cheek is pretty great, too!


Jon was a Rockstar, carrying around the pumpkin!


What a lovely fall day, and a lovely celebration of our family growing.

No comments: