Monday, October 15, 2018

More Halloween costume work today!  Leiden wants to be a skeleton, and silly me, instead of just going and buying a black outfit with a skeleton on it, I wanted to make one.  We found a skeleton she liked the look of, then I fiddled with it in Gimp to get the sizing correct for her frame, and printed it out to copy on freezer paper.  I think Jon was quite affronted at the lack of correct detail on the bone structure!  I got white and glow in the dark fabric paint to use.


The driver side front tire on the Malibu has been going flat constantly.  The treads on it are almost gone...enough that the tire places won't repair the slow leak for fear the tire will be compromised.  This means only one thing.  New tires on a second car.  Costco will be making a lot of money off us this year!!  But it will be nice to know our tires are safer, and not have to worry about filling the dang thing all the time!


Mimi has been practicing her Halloween unicorn makeup.  She wants to do it herself, which I am in full support of!

No comments: