Saturday, December 29, 2018

Because last night there were also gifts for the girls, everyone came to our house tonight for another get together.  Mac was the proud recipient of her very own tiny claw machine, full of candy to try and get out.  It plays THE most annoying music!  Grandma G said she fully expected it to break this very night so we wouldn't be left with it's sound, but so far it's working!  Mac just has to use it in her room.


Mimi received more unicorn things, which pleased her immensely.


Leiden got a most coveted Target gift card.  It was very kind and generous of Grandma and Grandpa G to bring these things for the girls.  I think this is the last of Merry Christmas!


Zada's blessing is tomorrow, and for many months I have had the idea to do a letter cake for the occasion.  I had seen them on Pinterest, and had initially wanted to do frosting flowers.  I decided WHY would I do that, I have a newborn, so I got fresh flowers to put on the cake tomorrow morning.  Tonight was shaping the huge cake layers I ordered from Target into the letter Z.  It worked out actually even better than I had hoped.

No comments: