Monday, December 3, 2018

We braved Target this morning, and I thought Zada would do better in the sling.  I'm a little disappointed.  I wanted to love the sling, but I just don't.  It doesn't stay tightened like it should, which means it doesn't support baby like I feel it should.  I'm certain there's user error at play, and it works for a quick shopping trip, but she is definitely not going to live in it like I hear some babies do.  And that's actually okay.  I'd rather she be okay in lots of different positions and have the ability to move her body around all the time rather than being cooped up with me.  I suppose if she was a really needy baby that always wanted to be held it would be different.  

But for today, we managed a shopping trip!  And I love the "oooh's" and "ahhh's" from the other shoppers!

No comments: