Friday, January 1, 2010

Etsy Shop Closed Indefinitely

I closed my shop while I went to Utah, and was intending to open up again for 5 or 6 weeks for the Valentine's rush, but have made the decision to keep it closed until after baby comes and things have regulated again. So, read indefinitely. I enjoy doing it, but will have a lot to do to prepare for baby Macdonald, and then of course, three children instead of two to take care of after her arrival. I have grand ideas for a blessing gown, so my sewing will be just for us and not others! At least I'm in the black!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Ya, I can imagine it being a lot of work. I know I wouldn't want that on my plate right now. But keeping your hobby and doing it so your girls will benefit is a great idea! Good luck with baby #3... can't wait to hear all about it!