Saturday, January 16, 2010

Scrapbooking Frenzy

I am totally on a roll here! I have one more page in Mac's 11th month, which only leaves me with about 6 pages total for her baby book to be done!



In the midst of it all, I have also completed the second Week 1 page,
and the first Week 2 page. Although something's wrong with this page. I'm not sure what it needs, but it's not done. I hate that. If you have any suggestions, let me know.


To top it all off, I used my Wonder Mill this morning to grind up 6 cups of wheat flour (in like 45 seconds!!) and made two loaves of bread.
Down side to all this wonderfulness? Mac has come down with yet another cold. Can't win them all.

2 comments:

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

You're amazing! I'm so behind on Alexis's scrapbooking that it's embarrassing! I am so excited for you about your wheat grinder, they are so fun! Okay, maybe I'm weird, but there's just something so satisfying about grinding your own wheat and making your own bread:) You should try the bread recipe from my blog, delicious! Go here...
http://adrianandersonfamily.blogspot.com/2009/11/awesome-whole-wheat-bread.html