Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project Life (365)

Okay, so I've been browsing the internet this morning, and came across this blog. http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/ Seriously. Check it out, and check out the Project Life kit. While doing some more reading, I found that she is in the process of finalizing the digital version! I am totally buying it as soon as it comes out.

I am currently still trying to finish Mac's baby book, and I still have three or so months left of her first year to scrap. This is not to mention all the other things that were going on during all these months and years--and the new baby coming in February, with her attendant baby book to scrap! I have been thinking about how overwhelming it will be to go back and scrap all those pictures, but I really want them done. This idea gives me a way to start now, with today--just take a picture a day, and write something about it. Brad has actually been doing something like this of his own, although it's just in written form--he writes in his journal virtually every night, often just a sentence, but he writes about something that happened that day. This is the same idea, but prettier!

Anyway, check it out, and maybe you'll be inspired to do something documenting every day of this coming year in your own life!

No comments: