Thursday, January 7, 2010

Scrapping

I know, I know, I still have some Christmas pictures to get up on the blog, but today I've been working hard on scrapbooking! I promise they'll come tomorrow! Here are the first two pages of Mac's 10th month...

AND...here is my very first Project 365 layout. It's the first half of this first week of January, and I'm totally excited to keep going! The hardest part so far has been deciding on just one photo a day! My goal is to keep up on the weeks, so the second page of the first week will be posted before Jan. 14, when the next 7 pictures will be ready.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Ok, seriously, WRITE ME BACK, and tell me if you did the 365 page on your own or was it part of the digi kit you were talking about yesterday? I just finished scrapping our weekend in AZ...good times, I tell you:)

Mercedes said...

Emily,
I purchased (AHHHH! I know.) some components from a site called http://weedsandwildflowersdesign.com. I purchased from the Life 365 line, which includes everything you need to do a 365 project. Templates, journal bits, attachers, numbers, days, months, etc. I certainly could have come up with my own, but the point was to have the year's book look cohesive. I think I'll be making some of my own for baby's book.

The kit I was talking about yesterday is still not available digitally, but it's idea is the same. I'll be purchasing it when it comes out and I'll use it next year.

Lainee said...

Hi I just found your blog, you make great scrapbook pages. I am also doing a digital version of the project 365. It is called Everyday Life Digital Kit at dscrappro.com if you are interested. Good Luck with your 365 picture! I am way excited about it too.